ONE MONTH & FOUR MONTH
INTENSIVE RESIDENTIAL COURSE
ALIGNMENT ORIENTED & SPIRITUAL ORIENTED
Our 200 hrs HATHA YOGA COURSE is designed to get a systematic understanding on YOGA AS SUCH.
We focus mainly on alignment and spiritual orientation along with chakra awareness . Deep lectures on yogic anatomy & physiology , yoga philosophy ( selected yoga Upanishad , yoga sutra , Bhagavat Gita , Hatha yoga pradeepika , Gheranda samhita ) could be a road that leads you in to the world of yog vidya. Our special yogic diet , Naturopathy ,Ayurveda classes , art of relaxation techniques , mantra chanting , meditation , systematic Pranayama techniques can help to re-define your life and balance your systems with in you. Our days begin with prayer , silence ( awareness) , surya namaskar with chakra awareness , Pranayama ( different stages of Nadishodhana pranayama and other different techniques) , beginners , intermediate and advanced stages of Yogic asanas. AND our day ends with satsang , cultural exchange, music meditation, along with yogic diet ( break fast, lunch & dinner).
- Daily Surya Namaskar with awareness
- Asana with awareness
- Systematic approach to pranayama
- Anatomy & physiology
- Detailed lectures on Yoga philosophy
- Bhagavat Gita lectures
- Introduction on Hatha yoga( focus on Hatha yoga prathipika & gheranda Samhitha)
- Learn Basic sanskrit
- Teaching methodology & Teaching practice.
- Basics on Ayurveda & Naturopathy
- Special focus on Nadis , chakras , meditation & The Balance of life.
- Kriya , mudra, Art of Relaxation.
- Removal of Mental disturbance through Gayatri Mantra japa & OM chanting.
- Lectures on shat dharsana ( six systems of Indian philosophy.)
- Yogic Diet ( Breakfast , lunch , dinner)
One month YTTC – DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRURAY, MARCH
SCHEDULE : (CAN BE CHANGED)
- 5 : 00 – 5 : 30 – PRAYER & SILENCE
- 5 : 45 – 7 : 45- ASANA & PRANAYAMA
- 8 : 15 – 12 : 00- PHILOSOPHY SESSIONS
- 15 : 00 – 17 : 00 – YOGA RELATED LECTURES / APPLIEDPHILOSOPHY.
- 17 : 15 – 18 : 30 _ PRACTICAL SESSION ( ASANA )
- 20 : 00 – SATSANG
COURSE FEE ( Includes food and accommodation)
DECEMBER – 1500 USD
JANUARY – 1500 USD
FEBRUARY – 1500 USD
MARCH – 1500 USD