Art & culture of Kerala ( 20 D / 19 N )
Enjoy the stunning undiluted magically designed package. It is beautifully designed to taste the beauty treasure of kerala. It offers a bon voyage with an impeccable service. It is not just a journey; a journey through the historical social, and political and philosophical aspects of kerala. It is nothing but a holistic approach to responsible tourism.
- Holistic approach to sight seeing
- Experience wayanad tribal culture and wild beauty of nature
- Experience the beauty of hill stations, Backwaters, Beaches
- House boat cruise
- Stuffed yourself with our well designed classes on indian philosophy, malayalam language, yoga, and classes on cooking (kerala traditional cuisines).
- Journey through the art and architecture of Temples in kerala.
- Experience keralatraditional art forms- kathakali, Thiruvathira.
- 10 Hrs yogic asanas
- 5 Hrs philosophy sessions
- 1 hr Malayalam language class
- One hr lecture on vernacular literature.
- Accomodation on Twin sharing Basis
YOGA, SERIES OF LECTURES ON YOGA SUTRA AND AYURVEDA
Yoga is nothing but a deep psychology and deep philosophy. It is not just a mental or physical exercise. Welcome, all of you to experience yoga as a philosophy and yoga as a process.
SEPTEMBER – APRIL ONLY
- 10 D/ 9 N
- (TWIN SHARING )ACCOMODATION ( on request)
- 7 DAYS YOGA
- 7 HRS PHILOSOPHY
- Introductory lecture on Gayatri Mantra And Pranayama
- SAMADHI PADA AND SADHANA PADA
- Mantra Chanting ( Gayatri Mantra)
- 3HRS AYURVEDIC MASSAGE
- 10 d/9n
- Min- 6 nos
- Max- 10 nos
- Morning: 05:30- 7:30- Hatha yoga
- Evening : 05:30- 7:30- Hatha yoga
Total : 20 asanas
Pranayama: Nadishodana , Anuloma and viloma, kaphalabhati
- lecture on yoga sutra
- Tea and Snacks
Evening : 8:30-9:30
- Cultural exchange
- Satsang ( gayatri mantra chanting)
- Ayurvedic rejuvenation massage- ( Three day- Two hour each)
- Yoga And Pranayama will be cancelled
Evening : 6:30- 8:00
- Philosophy of gayatri mantra and chanting
- Philosophy of Suryanamaskar and pranayama.
- Day 09 – Take Rest
- Day 10- Morning And Evening
- SuryaNamaskar ( 20 rounds ) and Yoga Nidra